Resveratrol is an anti-aging supplement which has been widely published over the last ten years. It is well known that Resveratrol may slow down the aging process and improves health in general. Resveratrol is an antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals in the body and therefore prevents damage in the cells avoiding many health problems.
According to the Australian professor Dr. Lindsay Brown author of a study on Resveratrol, the benefits are remarkable, from age-related diseases, protection of the heart and brain to cancer prevention and much more.
Resveratrol is a natural substance found in the skin of red grapes. It seems that the use of Resveratrol as food supplement helps people to live longer and healthier. Resveratrol is created by plants themselves as a natural protection mechanism and provides resistance against bacteria and viruses from outside. Because this antioxidant has the ability to distinguish bad intruders from good ones, Resveratrol can mean a lot for your health.
Resveratrol is not a medicinal product, but research shows that the benefits are extensive and Resveratrol has a positive impact on:
- aging process
- improvement of immune system
- good for the skin (helps you to increase collagen)
- powerful protection for the brain, heart and organs
- lowering your blood pressure
- faster recovery after illness or injuries
- increase of endurance (sports)
- boost your muscles and improves muscle growth
- weight loss
- prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and other diseases when getting older